Why Join ΑΣΤ?
Women have been joining Alpha Sigma Tau for more than 119 years for one simple reason: lifelong friendships grounded in shared values.
“I never thought I would be the kind to join a sorority, but I am so glad I did. I found lifelong friends and learned the value of being – and loving – myself. I believe that Alpha Sigma Tau is the best thing that ever happened to me.”
– Alumna Noel Netzhammer, Phi Chapter (Southeastern Louisiana University)
Since our founding in 1899, we have prided ourselves on continually promoting the ethical, cultural, social, and professional growth of our members – even during times of more limited opportunities for women.
Being an Alpha Sigma Tau means:
- Connecting to a national network of like-minded women who support you for life
- Personal and professional growth through initiatives like Illuminate, our innovative member development program that is like nothing else out there
- A focus on your safety, health, and wellness with engaging online resources
- Bettering your community through philanthropy and service
- Embracing real leadership opportunities at the local and national levels
Interested in Fall 2019 Recruitment? Clink the link below!
Recruitment is a four day process where you get to know both organizations at Dalton State. These are the dates for Fall 2019:
Thursday, September 5th - Values Night (Evening)
Friday, September 6th - Philanthropy Night (Evening)
Saturday, September 7th - Preference Round (Morning)
Sunday, September 8th - Bid Day (All day)
Questions about recruitment?